At Atlantic Marine Corps Communities, our number one priority is
always to provide safe and healthy homes, communities, and
workplaces. This commitment is increasingly vital in the face of
growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. We are
committed to working in collaboration with our military partners to
enhance and coordinate communications and provide factual and
transparent information to our residents.
Resident Update - 5/13/20
Dear Valued Residents,
AMCC continues to monitor COVID-19 very closely. Thankfully, we are beginning to see some positive news that the impact of COVID-19 is stabilizing and/or receding in our immediate area. As such, the AMCC team is working diligently on recovery plans to safely reinstate services and open community spaces as local circumstances allow. We are following all federal, state and local guidelines in addition to working in conjunction with installation leadership. At this point, we believe that we are ready to take the first steps towards more normal operations.
We are proud to have been able to continue providing
essential-level services to our residents during these challenging
times and appreciate your continued patience and understanding as
we transition back to more normal operations.
The first two key steps as we transition back towards more normalized operations are:
1. Community, leasing and project offices will be open the week of May 18th with “by appointment only” status for in-person engagements.
2. Beginning the week of May 18th, we will begin to re-integrate routine service orders (SOs) on non-quarantine homes into our maintenance schedules. Routine SOs previously submitted and currently on-file will be prioritized first with these residents to be contacted starting the week of May 11th for service scheduling. In the exercise of prudent caution and to protect both our team members and residents, we suspended the completion of routine SOs at the end of March. As a result, there are approximately 243 backlogged and deferred routine SOs that will be worked through as the initial routine SO priority. Please note that emergency and urgent service orders continue to remain the priority for our maintenance team.
We will continue to complete only emergency and urgent service orders on homes under quarantine at this time.
The health and safety of our residents and employees is our top priority. Team members may be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) and we ask that residents and team members adhere to social distancing guidelines as well as the CDC and DoD suggested use of face coverings during any in-person interaction.
As a reminder, the following guidance remains in place until further notice:
• Residents are encouraged to use our website, Resident Portal app, telephone and/or e-mail to contact our team
• All public community spaces, including playgrounds are temporarily closed but will be re-opened in phases and in alignment with local and installation guidelines.
• Please continue to call in emergency and urgent service orders through the Maintenance Hotline so our team can safely address them in a timely manner.
• Routine service orders can be called in or submitted through the Resident Portal. An AMCC team member will contact you for scheduling.
• Limited self-help items such as HVAC filters are available for delivery upon request.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation and work to keep our community safe and healthy.
The AMCC Team
Trusted COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control: Prevention & Treatment
- Cherry Point Installation COVID-19 website
- Directory of Local Health Departments
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19 (Video)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Help Prevent the Spread if You are Sick
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation - Know Your Situation
- Connect by WinnCompanies